Friday, December 21, 2012

One week to go (almost)

We've hit the pointy end of the year and it feels great. I've been so busy with uni that I've barely had time to think about anything other than education, let alone post here or in Totally Inept Balcony Gardener. Even sewing has taken a back seat to things, though baking making to squeak in on a couple of spare Saturdays. With 10 days off from school now I hope to rest, enjoy Christmas, sew some things and write an essay.

The Christmas parties have given me a little bit of a pull to drink, just because of the awesome amounts of champagne on offer (and the ample stress that comes with this time of year) but I held strong. Indeed it has pretty much become a non-issue. I whinge a little that I want a drink when others have one, but I'm not sure there is much conviction behind it. I'm one of those people who needs to fill a silence and sometimes whinging is the easiest way there. Maybe, it anything, the whinging is a habit that needs fixing ... :)

Ok, now to let tyhe garden blogging world know where I've been.

Merry Christmas everyone

1 comment:

  1. Congrats congrats on sticking to your guns PJ. I can only hope I am as strong as you when my turn comes next year. Or should I say, in a week.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete