Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getabout


Sorry for the short hiatus, but I hightailed it to Adelaide to visit the folks before my teaching intensive starts. I have a lovely time hanging out with my mum, sewing another 14 dresses for Dress a Girl, op shopping with a dear friend (and finding a goldmine of fabric, trims and a kilt) and vegging out with my favourite puppy dogs:




In other news Dress a Girl received my first donation, which renews my faith in Australia Post. Now to sew a few more while I still have some time. The balcony garden is looking amazing, and I'll post some pictures of the adventures in tomato growing on the other blog shortly. All in all, one month of freedom left before I start my teaching course. Let's see how much I can accomplish before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment